Monday 12 August 2019

Insert text above a table in NVU / BlueGriffon

I mentioned in a previous post that I still use Microsoft FrontPage to create and edit web pages. Over the years I have tried out other such editors with varying degrees of success. I have more recently been renewing those efforts but I have reached a stumbling block. Help?

Since dabbling with Ubuntu Linux I discovered the BlueGriffon WYSWYG editor (also available for Windows) that can apparently be used not only for creating and editing HTML documents, but EPUB files also; that might come in handy at some point, but for now web pages...

Let's say I create a page and put a table on that page. How can I insert text above that table? (without dabbling in the HTML or cutting the table, typing what I want and then pasting the table below). [Click here to continue reading]

No comments:

Post a Comment